Monday, November 28, 2016

DHHS. Department of Health and Human Services expedited help

I got a notice from the Department of Health and Human Services letting me know I was denied for my CalFresh benefits and then I'm unable to get Medicare or Medicaid for my daughter who is under the age of 18. As soon as I gathered all the necessary paperwork I went down to San Diego downtown Department of Health and Human Services had copies made and deposited them with the Department of Health and Human Services. The interesting thing is I made a phone call as I was told to do to a caseworker which was listed at the top of my paperwork as Peterson mr. Peterson called me this morning he tells me he's not in charge of my case he doesn't know who is he won't forward any messages won't do anything about it and then it's my tough luck even though I filed an appeal within the 10-day time period and turned my paperwork in I want everybody to know the Department of Health and Human Services has not been an easy group of people to work with specifically mr. Peterson who refuses to do any work from his side of the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean America- With every complaint try to describe a possible solution,.