Monday, November 28, 2016

Cal fresh and food stamps

It doesn't make any sense to have an emergency service setup for food if you're not going to treat those people as though there was an emergency .  Allowing them to sit for several hours without a snack or something to drink makes it difficult to remain patient and wait my turn....  been sitting here for 3 hours now 3 hours I've been sitting here I've got the shakes now I'm feeling as if there's no chance in hell anybody is going to actually really help me today..  I'm watching the women on the other side of the counter chit chat and talk and move like pond water in Michigan in the middle of December.  There seems to be no sense of urgency all the people behind that counter a kind and doing their jobs it's still seems to be no sense of urgency around here..   and why should there be these people have jobs have a home to go to and have food in the refrigerator... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean America- With every complaint try to describe a possible solution,.