Friday, November 4, 2016

California Department of Health and Human Services

I got a notice from the Department of Health and Human Services letting me know I was denied for my families CalFresh benefits and  I'm unable to get Medicare  for my daughter who is under the age of 18. As soon as I gathered all the necessary paperwork I went down to San Diego downtown Department of Health and Human Services had copies made and deposited them with the Department of Health and Human Services. The interesting thing is I made a phone call as I was told to do call a caseworker which was listed at the top of my paperwork as Peterson.  Mr. Peterson returned my call  this morning .  He tells me he's not in charge of my case he doesn't know who is he won't forward any messages won't do anything about it and then it's my tough luck even though I filed an appeal within the 10-day time period and turned my paperwork as requested. I want everybody to know the Department of Health and Human Services has not been an easy group of people to work with specifically Mr. Peterson who refuses to do any work from his side of the table.  I'm hoping that other people will read this blog other people who have dealt with the Department of Health and Human Services in their mountains of paperwork that they require. It seems to me that the Department of Health & Services has not caught up with the year 2016 and it's about time I have been in the system since 1995 they know everything about my children heck they probably know my child's blood type they can see into my banking accounts because they've never changed I want the Department of Health and Human Services to pull their act together and work as a unit with 211 services and the rest of the nonprofit agencies that are out there.  When a person goes to 211 services and/or the Department of Health and Human Services to report that they are in some sort of need the rest of the agencies that are nonprofit should be notified any reach out to the individual who needs help should occur the individual should not be required to attend several orientations from several different organizations turning in paperwork after paperwork after paperwork to several different companies it doesn't make sense if you're homeless if your food list if you're out of a job these agency tend to make getting help more difficult it's Gotta stop America It's gotta stop California somebody do something to fix it . create a unified system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean America- With every complaint try to describe a possible solution,.